Thursday, April 16, 2009

Chomping at the bit


A little vacation truly does one good. I can't wait to get back to blogging! I have nearly finished up the project I am working on for my Dad's 80th birthday and then I can breathe a little and get back here.

I also can't wait to get back to auction on Friday nights AND they are starting a new swap meet kind of thing in the next town on Saturday mornings. Maybe I will find some cookbooks there. I'm not sure if there will be produce vendors there or not - that would be fantastic. It's killing me that I have to wait until next weekend (although maybe, just maybe I might get there on Saturday morning this weekend).

So, please hang on. I'm coming back soon.

I'll give you a funny story, my husband 'Oscar'. I made a Deep-Dish Taco Pizza last night and he must have thought he was putting garlic powder on his food but I looked at his plate and his food was covered with dried parsley flakes. Both spice containers look the same. Bah ha ha! Serves him right for always pouring crap over his food.

1 comment:

Cate O'Malley said...

My husband is totally the same, always putting stuff on something I make - I hate that! At least try it first...