Thursday, January 20, 2011

One of those once in a while recipes


Cheeseburger Ramen
101 Things To Do With Ramen Noodles Copyright 2005

½ pound ground beef I used 1 pound
1 package ramen noodles, with seasoning packet I used 3 packages
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1 tomato, diced (optional)

In a frying pan, brown and drain beef. Season to taste with ½ of the seasoning packet.

Cook noodles in water according to package directions and drain. Add beef and cheese to noodles and stir until cheese is melted. Add tomatoes, if desired.

Makes 2 servings.
______________________

I changed the proportions a bit here but this isn't a recipe that needs to be anywhere near exact. I didn't add much cheese. You can't really even see it but you could taste it.

I actually enjoyed this. No, it's not very healthy but it's not the worst thing you could have for dinner either. I wouldn't make it every night but it might very well just show up on the dinner table again. Maybe I'll even add some vegetables!

7 comments:

Kannan said...

A nice recipe.

Kannan said...

A nice recipe.

Lynda S said...

I will have to pass that one on to my college kids :)

Annie Jones said...

I might try it. Shane and Kat love ramen, so we have it every now and then.

Anonymous said...

That looks atrocious!

Anonymous said...

I love stuff like this...I'm so easy to please!

Jan

Erika said...

Pretty helpful piece of writing, thanks so much for your post.