Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Nothing to post today



I'm suffering from severe sleep deprivation. I am too old to be getting up every couple of hours all through the night. We must have hit a growth spurt last week but I think it's over. It will take me a few days to recover though. I was too tired to work on a post last night.

My busy holiday season really doesn't end until after my son's birthday this weekend. Then, things should be back to normal around here.

On a side note, I finally tossed the last of the Christmas cookies. My son burst into tears when I told him what I did!

2 comments:

VIOLAA said...

WHAT KIND OF CAMERA TAKES SUCH LUSCIOUS PICTURES SUCH AS YOUR "WINGS"? HOW MANY BOOKS DO YOU HAVE? I JUST DISCOVERED YOUR BLOG AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO START READING!

M Smith said...

Ha ha! My 4 year old did the same thing. He watched me pitch the contents of the "cookie boxes" and I thought he was going to blow a gasket or something.

On the other hand, was a good time to discuss healthy eating.