Friday, November 21, 2008

Weekly recap

Once again I did not get around to making every recipe that I had planned on making this week. I don't have a new recipe for you today but here's the weekly recap:

Sunday: I made another Sunday dinner - pork tenderloin, mashed potatoes, corn and biscuits. For supper we had American Meatball Soup.

Monday: Smart Taste Rotini with sausage and cheese. I used loose Italian sausage and the rest of the crushed tomatoes I had leftover from the American Meatball Soup. I had mozzarella cheese leftover from making pizza last week.

Tuesday: Cheesesteak sandwiches and french fries. (They weren't the good kind of meat I like to make cheesesteaks with but they were buy one get one free!)

Wednesday: Lo Mein with Stir-Fry Vegetables and egg rolls.

Thursday: Grilled chicken (marinated in some Italian dressing and cooked on the Griddler), buttered rice and green beans.

Salad was available every day.

Tonight is pizza. I've been using the 1 1/2 pound dough recipe and last night I made it with 1 cup of white whole wheat flour and 2 cups AP flour. We'll see how that goes. My oven is back. I installed the new element last night. Now let's hope my range lasts at least until my oldest boy is out of daycare in the fall.

I'm going to post a round-up of my ground chicken recipes since it seems like people are looking for them based on my stats. I'll do that separately from this post.

No comments: