Sunday, January 29, 2006

In case you missed these the first time




Sometimes I do repeat a recipe. Last night I made Hot Muffulettas again. This time I used whole wheat kaiser rolls. Hubby ate three of them so that tells you something.

Well, I made my first cookbook purchase of the year yesterday. I couldn't resist the urge any longer and I headed to Ollie's Bargain outlet. I picked up a copy of 500 Low-Carb Recipes ($4.99) that I have checked out of the library right now. I also picked up 500 More Low-Carb Recipes ($4.99), Food and Wine Magazine's Quick From Scratch Italian Cookbook ($3.99), Food and Wine Magazine's Quick From Scratch Herbs and Spices Cookbook ($3.99) and Favorite Brand Names 100 Ways to Cook Hamburger ($4.99). So it's still only January and I've spent about 1/4 of my cookbook budget for the year. Oh well.

1 comment:

Michele said...

These look delicious! Adding them to my "to make" list :)