Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Following in Mommy's footsteps?


No recipe today.

This is the baby playing with the toy kitchen. It's one of his favorite things to play with. He likes to throw everything off of it and then tear off the refrigerator door. I bought this for my older son a couple of years ago. It's rather sturdy for a $39.99 supermarket toy. I used to clean it up every night but lately I just let it go since he will only start the next day by messing it all up. Luckily he can't get the lid off of that tub of play foods.

3 comments:

Nicole M. said...

Adorable! I bet you'll soon have a great kitchen helper!

Unknown said...

How cute! Looks like you have a little Tyler Florence on your hands there! :-)

nawkboy said...

Just like a guy to cook then rip off the oven door. That's why my better half isn't allowed in the kitchen! That and all my round pans are now somewhat oval due to falling on stained concrete floors....

Thanks for checking out my blog today. I'll try to check in with you from time to time and hope you'll do the same. Good luck with the little one! dee@cookingwithdee.net