Here we go again:
1. Respond to comments more regularly. I read them all, that's for certain, but I haven't been responding to most comments personally because I wasn't sure I could keep up when I get busy. I had sort of an all-or-nothing attitude about it but I'm just going to try to do the best I can.
2. Participate in more food blog events.
3. Spend more time describing the cookbooks I'm using. They kind of get lost in the background but I'll try to spotlight them a little bit more.
4. Make homemade marshmallows. Carried over from last year's resolutions.
5. Can something. Anything. Maybe jam, maybe pickles. Carried over from last year's resolutions.
6. Use my electric smoker. Carried over from last year's resolutions.
7. Make homemade pierogis. I tried it once and the result wasn't too spectacular but I'm going to try again.
8. Cook from scratch more often. Try to make things I normally might buy if it's healthier or more frugal or maybe just for the heck of it to see if I can make something from scratch.
9. Waste less. I waste too much food.
10. Experiment with more yeast breads. Last year was really the first year I worked with yeast and I did use it a lot but I'd like use it even more this year, maybe even break free from the bread machine.
Hopefully I'll be more than 50 percent successful this year. I think this list is pretty doable but I thought that last year too.
Happy New Year!