Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Just hold on, anonymous, hold on


An anonymous commenter asked for more diabetic and vegetarian recipes. I read that and first a vision of all of that venison in our freezer flashed before my eyes, and then I thought of the torrent of the holiday recipes that will soon be hitting these pages.

Well, I hope this reader holds on. After the holidays I do plan on expanding the variety of recipes here. I haven't even made a dent in my cookbook collection yet and I do own several books of diabetic recipes and at least one vegetarian cookbook. Both my husband and I have risk factors for diabetes so believe me, your request won't be ignored.

I thought is was important that I post this because for the next few weeks, this is going to be a very scary place for someone looking for diabetic and vegetarian recipes. But I encourage this commenter, and anyone who hasn't seen something they like yet, to stick around. This blog is only a little over 3 months old and there is still a lot of ground to cover.

No comments: