Thursday, June 05, 2008

Since I have nothing else to tell you about...

I usually have trouble finding the time for memes but Carla at Chocolate Moosey sent me one last night, which was quite timely since I had nothing to blog about today.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
1998: I was in training for my new job as a computer programmer, living in a hotel Mon-Fri each week.

What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today:
*Make dinner.
*Buy groceries.
*Make pizza dough for tomorrow night.
*Blog
*Drive along with my husband to return his dad's vehicle that he borrowed this week. (although I really don't have time since it's grocery night!)

Five snacks you enjoy? (Keep in mind, I have gestational diabetes right now)
1. high fiber toast with sugar-free jam and light butter
2. cheese
3. sugar-free candy (chocolate, not hard candy)
4. strawberries
5. refrigerator pickles

Five things you would do if you were a billionaire
1. Donate money to good causes.
2. Buy a bigger house, with a cookbook library.
3. Trade in my car for something nicer.
4. Travel.
5. Buy more clothes.

Places you have lived (approximately):
*Scranton, PA
*Philadelphia, PA
*Harrisburg, PA

Jobs you have had:
*Waitress (catering)
*Bookkeeper
*Insurance Adjuster
*Computer Programmer

I'm not going to tag anyone since I know what kind of pressure that puts on people and I think this meme has travelled around quite a bit already.

1 comment:

Veggie said...

I'd love a house with a cookbook library. Mine are all over the house so it would be nice to have them organized in their own spot.